There are two famous people who are prolific dividend investors:
If you want to be truly free in this world, you need to master your money. You need to transition from an employee who works for active income to an investor who sits back and earns passive income.
This is how Dividend Growth investing works:
When a company grows enough and starts trading publicly (when it has shares in the stock market) it can choose to start paying dividends to its shareholders. Not all companies do this, as it is often better for them to reinvest all their profits back into the business to keep growing.
However, companies get to the point where they start to experience diminishing returns from their internal investment, so they start paying their shareholders to keep them happy. If you run a global business that sells deodorant to the entire planet, it can be challenging to reach an even larger market!
How to Live off Dividends – Step by Step
So, are you ready to start building the portfolio that will allow you to retire early – or at least never have to work for money again?
These are the steps you need to take:
- Invest in your Dividend stocks education – It will cost less than losing money from mistakes.
- Open a brokerage account.
- Link your new brokerage account to an existing bank account and withdraw some money.
- Learn how to do some basic analysis on dividend stocks – Click here for the best analysis guide.
- Buy stocks when their valuations meet your criteria.
- Reinvest any dividends that you receive into buying more stocks.
- Repeat until the amount you earn in dividends can cover your expenses.
- Enjoy being the master of your time!
If you are really serious and want to say “YES to Financial Freedom Now” – Click here for step by step guide on picking winning stocks
Disclosure: I am a professional blogger and receive compensation from the companies whose products I review. I test each product thoroughly and give high marks to only the very best. I am independent and the opinions expressed here are my own.